- "I'M FEELING QUITE ANGRY RIGHT NOW! HEY THERE YOU LITTLE STICK FIGURES, IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DIE! OK!?"
- ―YouTube to Second Coming and Green.
The YouTube videos, known as YouTube's temporary subordinates are the secondary antagonists.
Powers and abilities
- Can have 2 hands if he takes control of the Like & Dislike buttons.
- Can Summon Annotations and use them as a weapon.
- Additionally, YouTube (Character) can create a set of unlimited hands made out of annotations.
- Can take control of the Video so he doesn't need to click on it with his hands similar to a keyboard.
- Can use Scenes in a Video for Various Skills and Ability.
- Direct Damage to the Stick figures.
- Use the Videos to block the Stick Figures from reaching the "Exit Full-screen Button".
- Use People's Lines in Videos to Communicate to the Stick Figures and also to make Painful Noises whenever he gets hurt.
- Using The Videos to gloat at the Stick Figures when the page was refreshed.
- YouTube has no control over the ad pop-ups, as seen from when an ad showed up, YouTube also has to wait for the timer to skip the ad. An ad pop-up was also used against it when The Second Coming used the pop-up to smash one of the hands.
- YouTube can't attack entities when they are uploaded as a video and inside the player box, as shown when Green was uploaded onto the website. This was shown when YouTube tried to punch Green repeatedly but nothing was happening until Green split the player box. This lead to YouTube's defeat.
- If YouTube's Like and Dislike hands are hit a couple of times with something heavy (Like TSC and Green Stickfigure's couch for example) they will shake violently then explode.
- Product ads that delay the video in till the "Skip Button" are usable.
- YouTube's (Character) name was Confirmed to be "YouTube" by Alan Becker when he Called YouTube (Character) "YouTube" in his Behind the Scenes of Animation vs. YouTube
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.