The Killer Bunny is an antagonist that appears predominant in the twelfth episode of AVM Shorts series. They reside in an unknown dimension named "TNT World" on Minecraft inside of a Woodland Mansion which also houses Illagers. In the game, The Killer Bunny attacks other rabbits, players and wolves. It's also one of the cut mobs in the real Minecraft.
The Killer Bunny is a reference to the Rabbit of Caerbannog from the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It is a rabbit with white fur and has red bloodshot eyes, with grey marks as eyebrows indicating an aggression.
AVM Shorts - Command Blocks
When Red puts the hand in his hat, The Killer Bunny shows up. Blue and Green clap for it.
AVM Shorts - TNT Land
The Second Coming enters the TNT World when forced to flee from a Ghast attack, The Killer Bunny invites them to a Woodland Mansion. It conceals other rabbit corpses from Second Coming and throws a feast in an attempt to distract them. The redstone contraptions, falling anvils and axe attacks attempts all failed due to Second Coming's coincidental luck, eventually finding out The Killer Bunny was falsely aiding them. After the combat, The Killer Bunny breaks a part of the roof and releases a lot of Vindicators and one Evoker, which attacks and sends Vexes. The Killer Bunny was defeated several times in combat with them to the point where towards the end of the episode, tried to prevent Second Coming from going back to nether hub by causing a mass chained TNT Explosion. Although The Killer Bunny did not appear to take damage or get killed, it is unclear if they survived the event.
Powers and Abilities
- Swordsman: The Killer Bunny is a very skilled swordsman and was made a very ideal opponent for The Second Coming during combat.
- Builder: They can build complex structures that represent pillars, as seen with the TNT setup before it is ignited.
- Farming and Hunting: The Killer Bunny has a abundant amounts of resources and food which include vegetables, meats and pastries.
- Redstone Master: The Killer Bunny can create advanced redstone contraptions that can shape the environment of the mansion.
- Archery: They can shoot arrows with a bow with high precision of their target.
- ↑ TNT Land - Animation vs. Minecraft Shorts Episode 12 by Alan Becker
- ↑ Rabbit — Official Minecraft Wiki
- ↑ Marsh Daves on minecraft.net
- ↑ Command Blocks - Animation vs. Minecraft Episode 6 by Alan Becker