- "mission.The_Dark_Lord = destroy(The_Chosen_One) ;"
- ―noogai3 to Dark Lord.
The Dark Lord (other name The Chosen One's enemy) is the anti-hero secondary antagonist in Animator vs. Animation 3 (also the former deuteragonist), He is a stick figure created by Noogai3 to defeat The Chosen One and betrayed Noogai3 in Animator vs. Animation 3.
At first, The Dark Lord was created in Flash by Noogai3, then was told to destroy The Chosen One. During the battle, Noogai ignored the Dark Lord and left him to fend for himself in his battle with the Chosen One. The Chosen One saw the Dark Lord was abandoned and decided to befriend him. Together, they overthrew his rule over them, formed a black hole of death and seeming le
It was later revealed in The Flashback that he escaped with The Chosen One at the last second, opening a portal to the Internet. The Dark Lord also managed to create an army of viruses dubbed ViraBot.exe. Then, they began a 7-year reign of terror, destroying websites, games and killing anything or anyone in their path. However, the Chosen One soon became repented of his evil deeds and sought to stop a virus from destroying his creator's computer, learning it was to be launched by the Dark Lord. They fought and eventually, the Dark Lord was defeated but not before being able to launch the virus.
Animator vs. Animation III
While trying to fend off the Chosen One, Noogai created the Dark Lord to destroy him. Given the mission to "Destroy(The_Chosen_One)", he was placed in the battle and initially started to overwhelm the Chosen One with his greater abilities and strength. While the Chosen One remained solitary, the Dark Lord sought the support of his newly-formed allies among the computer, including AOL and FireFox. However, their efforts were in vain and soon the Dark Lord and his allies were defeated. Begging for mercy from the Chosen One, he saw that his creator didn't care if he died and continued to play solitaire. Angered by his abandonment, the Dark Lord sided with the Chosen One and destroyed the computer with a singularity, destroying the operating system and initiating a blue screen of death.
The Flashback - Animator vs. Animation Shorts Episode 3It was revealed in a flashback that after the Dark Lord and Chosen One destroyed Noogai's computer, they opened a portal that opened to the internet. There, they began a 7-year reign of chaos, destroying websites, games and killing multiple other figures without remorse. The Dark Lord managed to move to the computer of a NASA satellite, in order to visualize the worldwide situation and execute his secret operation. During this period, the Dark Lord created virus dubbed ViraBot.exe and used them to kill even more people. One day, the Dark Lord modified a particular Virabot with better blades and loaded it into a cannon, aiming it at Noogai's new computer. Still full of rage, the Dark Lord nearly fired the cannon but was stopped by the Chosen One. Confused, the Dark Lord continued trying to press the trigger button but was stopped and eventually thrown back by the Chosen One. Angered, the Dark Lord set a short but vicious duel against his former friend and though he was defeated, the Dark Lord managed to fire the cannon. His status remains unknown.
Powers and Abilities
- Energy Balls (that are far more powerful than The Chosen One's laser blasts.)
- Superhuman Strength (can pick up and throw windows.)
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Speed
- Immense Intelligence (he can play Minesweeper and show his great capabilities of fighting)
- Pyrokinesis (Can control fire)
- Can create a powerful singularity that can destroy a computer's operating system. (With The Chosen One)
- Reality Warping
Upon his creation, the Dark Lord was a single-minded but intelligent entity, only created to destroy the Chosen One. He showed great perseverance and skill during their battles and was friendly to his allies. The Dark Lord was crafty and refused to back down in his fights, showing he wouldn't stop until what he wanted was done. However, upon his defeat at the hands of his opponent, he cowered in fear and begged not to be killed by the more powerful being. He then saw that Noogai was ignoring him, treating him like another stick figure and expendable. Pushed further by the Chosen One, he seethed with rage, allying and befriending the Chosen One and destroying his creator's computer.After his abandonment and joining the Chosen One, the Dark Lord went from the hero of the day to one of the most dangerous and violent beings ever seen. He mercilessly killed and destroyed websites and games without a second thought. He lit up with excitement when his latest Virabot was complete and was about to be launched at Noogai's computer. It is shown he still shows anger at Noogai even 7 years later and even fought his friend who was against having their creator suffer again.
- The Dark Lord was created by Noogai3
- The Dark Lord is the second most powerful character in the Animator vs. Animation series (Or third if counting Kickstarter Video Stickfigure).
- To not be confused, The Chosen One is the true main antagonist, The Dark Lord is the secondary semi-antagonist in the second-half part due to his betrayal and attempt to kill Noogai and also takes part in causing the mass destruction to the computer, along with The Chosen One.
- Along with The Chosen One, he is one of two anti-villains.
- Along with The Chosen One, he is an omnipotent (after The Chosen One) in AvA verse.
- He also the first secondary antagonist in AvA series, despite his adversary role is not too significant in the entire animation, he has an obvious against at the end.
- It was shown in "AVA Shorts: The Flashback" that he survived.