Animator vs. Animation IV
Main article: Animator vs. Animation IV
After The Second Coming opened sticksfight.com and Green, Blue and Yellow had all started fighting, Red joined in. When The Second Coming broke into their house, they stopped and then greeted him. They then went to the place where he broke in. They wanted to see what was outside, so Red forced Blue to take a look first. This ended up causing them to push each other, and then they toppled. The Second Coming showed them by stepping outside, which received a round of applause.
They then headed to Facebook and started playing around. Red gathered the sad Facebook emojis and gave them a bath in the color select tool.
Alan saw all of this and started deleting the Fighting Stick Figures one by one. Red was deleted first. He was the only one to not know that Alan was deleting him.
At the end, after The Second Coming had caused trouble to Alan, he finally agreed to help Alan in animating under the condition he would not destroy his computer. Alan then reloaded sticksfight.com and the Fighting Stick Figures could be seen playing cards at a table. Red noticed The Second Coming and gave him a wave.
Five months later, The Second Coming finished animating for Alan and headed to sticksfight.com to fight against his friends. They all started going after The Second Coming, but were easily defeated despite being outnumbered 4:1. They applauded for The Second Coming.
Animation vs. Minecraft
Main article: Animation vs. Minecraft
Red is the secondary antagonist of Animation vs Minecraft. He is first seen looking at the creations of the Stick figures until Yellow hands him the Minecraft block. Red looks at the block and snatches it of Yellow and sits down and looks at all the blocks. He becomes evil and starts to attack all of the other Stick figures. He then escaped to the Stuff folder.
Red is then seen again in his Secret Nether base and the other Stick Figures realize that he put all of the Mob spawners in and he starts to attack them again when they come close to him. Green hits him with his sword and Red glitches out and we can see that Herobrine had taken control of Red. He then builds a cobblestone Stick Figure Mech and starts to attack the other Stick figures. When the other stick figures are breaking his mech's legs, he turns the mech into obsidian so they can't destroy it as easily. He then stomps on the Stick Figures (apart from The Second Coming) and breaking their armor with every stomp.
The Second Coming grabs two pickaxes and then jumps onto the mech and starts mining rapidly, soon breaking one block of obsidian. Red (still possessed by Herobrine) looks at The Second Coming as he tries to mine into the head, Red then grabs The Second Coming off the mech head and starts to hit him on the ground. Blue, Yellow and Green look in horror as Red slams The Second Coming on the floor, so they grab The Second Coming when Red throws him on the floor and run.
Red then crawls in his mech through the tunnel the other Stick figures mined and comes out of the tunnel and he looks for the others. Green then uses his fishing rod, hooking it on the mech. Yellow does the same so Red's mech can't move. The Second Coming then quickly crafts a minecart and rails and rapidly places the rails down and places the minecart on it. Red then moves his mech and its foot lands on the minecart, causing the mech to slip and fall over. Blue then places dirt blocks on the floor with saplings on top of them and he uses bonemeal to make them grow. When the trees grew to their full height, they broke the mech's head, destroying the mech and causing Red to lose his grip on the Minecraft block. The Second Coming then grabs the block and tries to make his way to the Recycle Bin icon. After Red tried to grab the block a couple of times, eventually, The Second coming manages to slam-dunk the block into the Recycling Bin and all of the damage to the computer vanishes. Red is then on the floor and Herobrine tries to escape from Red but dies. Red is then seen feeling himself and then he prays at them as if he is saying sorry, the others forgive him, having seen that he was possessed, and then they jump out of the folder and walk away until Yellow stands on another game: League of Legends (which would then become a video all about it).
Animation vs. YouTube
Main article: Animation vs. YouTube
Red is seen at the end of the Animation vs YouTube, where he notices a lot of damage to YouTube, and reloads i. He sits down with Yellow and Blue and watches Youtube with them until the screen starts to buffer so Red hits the TV. We can predict that the same thing happened to Red, Blue and Yellow as it did to The Second Coming and Green.
The Rediscovery - AVM Shorts Episode 1
When The Second Coming rediscovers the Minecraft Block he gives it to each of his friends to use, but before he can give it to Red, Yellow remembers all the things Red did to him when he was possessed by Herobrine, They go on and set up a trap and give him the block, Red then pretends to be possessed and starts cycling through various weapons and tools of destruction. Yellow moves to press the button to fire but The Second Coming stops him. Red then equips a spawn egg to spawn rabbits Red then laughs before Blue approaches him, takes off his helmet, and whacks him over, ending the animation.
- Red is the only Fighting Stick Figure that was an antagonist. (But only because he was possessed by Herobrine)
- Red is the first character to be deleted by Alan/noogai3.
- Red seems to like various animals.
- Red's choice of instrument is Guitar and Xylophone
- Red is the least talented builder out of all of the gang, as his builds are poor or too simplistic, as seen in Build Battle - AVM Shorts Episode 17
- Red is the first character to find the uses on a Minecraft music block(along with Blue).
- Red is the only character that didn't get hurt in PVP - AVM Shorts Episode 7.
- Red is the first character to spawn an animal using Minecraft.
- Overall, Red has spawned:
- Three rabbits (Episode 1)
- Cat (Episode 2)
- Pig (Episode 4; Deceased, Episode 17)
- Llama (Episode 4)
- A Chicken (Episode 5; Offscreen)
- Seven chickens (Episode 14; 6 used as balloons, Episode 16)
- Iron Golem (Episode 7; Deceased, 17)
- An army of Snow Golems (Episode 7)
- 2 Parrots (Episode 18)
- Alan describes Red as goofy and says he can get carried away sometimes.
- Red annoyed Blue more than one time.
- In Animation vs. League of Legends, Red was Lee Sin.
- In Lucky Blocks, Red was the last one standing, as Lucky Blocks actually reversed the story of Animation vs. Minecraft. (Yellow was first possessed, as Red punched it first, then Blue, (A stone cage), and then, MegaStick brought Green down, (third possessed) and then using MegaStick, it then took SC down. (Fourth possessed).)