Green appears for the first time in the website Stick figure fight. He escapes with his friends and The Second Coming and messes with Facebook. When Alan Becker noticed what'd happen, he deleted the fighting sticks one by one, starting with Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green.
At the ending of the movie, The Second Coming didn't want to join Alan and said it was because he ended its friends. Alan then respawned the fighting sticks.
In Animation vs YouTube
Green and Orange/The Second Coming were watching videos on YouTube when the video stopped. Green punches the video, making YouTube angry and they start a battle. Green is uploaded as a video and destroys the video screen, becoming the hero in this film.
In Animation vs Minecraft
Green is the first fighting stick figure to use the Minecraft Block, building a moving windmill. He later witnessed Blue and Yellow building, and a possessed Red stealing the block. He, along with the other remaining sticks, search for Red, who was controlled by Herobrine.
Along the way, they face mobs and a giant cobblestone and obsidian stick figure created by Red to kill them. In the end, Green distracts Red so Orange can throw Minecraft into the Recycle Bin, which kills Herobrine in the process.
In AVM Shorts
- In S01E01 "Rediscovery" Green and the other sticks were walking while The Second Coming was trying to hide Minecraft. The Second Coming then shows Minecraft for them and they get their favorite items but Yellow remembers what happened last time... This leads to Green participating in a group effort to prevent Red from going berserk again and to quickly stop him if he does. It turns out to be unneeded since Red was pure this time around (i.e. he wasn't possessed).
- In S01E02 "The Building Contest", despite a rocky start, Green wins the contest to build the best excavator in 5 minutes. Its build is soon destroyed by Blue and Yellow, who used TNT.
- In S01E03 "The Roller Coaster" Green rides Yellow's roller coaster alongside the others (save for Yellow himself). It seems to enjoy it, until it, along with the other riders, fall into a pit instead of making the jump. This was due to #MinecartPhysics.
- In S01E04 "Potions", the fighting sticks and The Second Coming fight a pig spawned by Red that drank some potions that Blue has made and then went berserk.
- In S01E05 "Note Blocks" Green quickly took charge of organizing a note block band. It showed Yellow what beats to do for the drums, help Blue play his melody, and showed Red how to play his chords. The fighting sticks ended up building a great music room, but The Second Coming was trying to sleep. Eventually, Orange pushes the volume to mute and goes back to sleep. Green tells Blue to turn the volume up to 100%, then leads the stick figures in a brief ear torture session for Orange.
- In S01E06 "Command Blocks" Green was walking with Blue when they saw Red making magic tricks and Yellow helped using the Command Blocks he found. The tricks quickly escalated out of control, resulting in a newly created chicken latching on to Green's head and rapidly multiplying, to Green's panic.
- In S01E07 "PvP" Green, Blue and Red are building a castle while The Second Coming and Yellow were building a house. Orange begins to dismantle Green's castle to make room for his, to Green's anger. Eventually, Green draws its sword to threaten Orange. This shocks the other stick figures. Blue tries to calm Green, but Orange breaks another block.
- Green snaps, and whacks Orange, provoking a stick figure civil war. The Second Coming and Yellow fight against Green, Blue & Red, with both sides trying to wreck the others build. Green was about to destroy Orange and Yellows with TNT but The Second Coming accidentally killed it.
- All the stick figures were horrified, and constructed a funeral for Green. Unknown to them, Green respawns in the Stick fights site. It leaves and returns to the desktop, where it sees its funeral playing out. It sneaks inside the casket and jumps out to scare the others. However, Orange and Blue accidentally kill it again, thinking he was a zombie.
- In S01E08 "The Nether" Green and Blue find a portal which leads to a place called the Nether. They go on a brief mining spree, and accidentally aggravate a heard of Zombie Pigman. The stick figures escape the hoard of Nether mobs by jumping onto a nearby Ghast. Green is thrown off the Ghast and almost dies, but is saved by Blue. The two then kill the Nether mobs with the Ghasts fireballs, before killing the Ghast as well. Exhausted, Green and Blue make their way back to their portal. However, Blue spots another stick figure, Purple, and the two decide to follow it into another portal.
- In S01E09 "Villagers" Green and Blue arrive on another desktop, inhabited by Villagers. They are quickly taken away to see the ruler of the Village, Purple. Blue and Green are excited to meet another stick figure, and they help Purple distribute Quartz to the Villagers. This does not please Purple, and it orders Green and Blue to be thrown in jail.
- Blue soon breaks them out, but they are soon thrown back in by an Iron Golem. Green and Blue end up bribing the guard into letting them go. They also initiate a trading spree with the Villagers, which gains Purple attention. Just before Purple inverviens, the Villagers run off to Purple's castle and build a Statue of their ruler. Purple, shocked, makes Green and Blue kings as well, and takes them to the End.
- In S01E10 "The End" The Second Coming, Red, and Yellow find the cake and enter the Nether Portal. Meanwhile, Green, Blue, and Purple fight the Ender Dragon, who gets healed by the End Crystals. Then Green and Blue try attacking the Ender Dragon by grabbing onto it with a fishing rod and riding it. Green drives the dragon away from the crystals, while Blue and Purple hang on to the dragon with a fishing rod. Green is later abandoned on top of the dragon when Blue and Purple crash into an Ender Ship.
- Green continues to ride the dragon, until it is thrown of and onto the Ender Ship. Purple flies away in pursuit of the Ender Egg, leaving Green and Blue on the ship. Angered, the Ender Dragon destroys it, leaving the stick figures to fall into the void. A Shulker temporarily gives Green levitation. Green saves Blue from falling, and calls out to Purple for help, who refuses. Green's levitation runs out, and the stick figures begin their fall into the void. Thankfully, The Second Coming, Yellow, Red, and the villagers manage to save them. Green, along with Blue, is incredibly happy to see it's friends again and gives them a hug. All five sticks soon leave the End and witness Purple being taken away by the Villagers. The group then says farewell to the Village, return to the Nether, and begin their climb home. Suddenly, Yellow sees more portals in the distance...
- Green seems to be the most talented builder out of all the fighting sticks. Not only was he the winner of the competition in AVM Shorts Episode 2, but he was also able to build a windmill in less than 40 seconds in Animation vs Minecraft despite only learning it seconds ago.
- Green is also very good at music.
- Green, along with Red, can somehow hit three note blocks at the same time while using only two hands.
- He likely kicked or kneed the note block that he wasn't tapping with his hand.
- Green is the first character to respawn. The occurred shortly after The Second Coming accidentally killed it, and was presumed to have happened after it was killed again by Blue and Orange.
- Green is also the first character to die twice in the same video.
- The video of Green in animation vs youtube actually exists: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z9qOlZFn8Y&
- Green can flip a lever for multiple seconds as in shown on Episode 5 of AVM Shorts "Note Blocks"
- Green is the last stick figure to be deleted out of all the Fighting Stick Figures in AVA 4, and managed to hug Orange before vanishing.
- Alan described Green as "the guy who's good at everything."
- Alan said that in terms of relationships, Green and Orange are the closest of the stick figures.