The Old one is the blue circle with an a. The new one is an orange part with a white circle instead of blue and the black instead of white.
- Speed: The program activates very quickly, being able to initiate its protocol the second it sensed the Chosen One.
- Lightning bolts: The program summons lightning bolts in order to defeat any virus it encounters. Though individually, the bolts are only decently strong, they can quickly swarm and overwhelm their opponent, such as the Chosen One.
- Rapid creation: The program creates the bolts at an extremely quick rate. Although the Chosen One manages to destroy a fair amount of them, they quickly overwhelmed him with even greater numbers.
- Chest: The program contains a chest to store the virus it stops. Once the bolts have restrained the Chosen One, the chest emerges and traps him, saving him into the computer.
- The others are Kaspersky, AVG, Avira, etc.
- Noogai3 is the former owner of the antivirus.
- Oddly, It says "CAUTION, A VIRUS HAS BEEN DETECTED" on PC and It says "Warning, A virus has been detected" on other platforms (like Android). Also the voice. On PC, it was Male with echo and on other platforms is Female (on Android. Others are not known)
- It's the only Antivirus to have sounds while reminding.
- It also reminds other platforms that it has a virus, trojans, etc.
- This is the only application that has easily defeated The Chosen One.
Avast! Antivirus appeared as a cameo in Start Menu in The Rediscovery - AVM Shorts Episode 1.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.