|Animator vs. Animation 2|
|Season 0, Episode 2|
|Air date||March 15, 2007|
|Written by||Alan Becker|
|Directed by||Alan Becker|
Animator vs. Animation
Animator vs. Animation 3
Animator vs. Animation 2 is the second flash movie of the Animator vs. Animation series. It is the first video to include both Noogai3 and The Chosen One. It was released on atom.com on November 4th, 2006, released on Newgrounds on March 15, 2007 and on YouTube on May 14, 2007.
Noogai3 draws a stick figure, right-clicks on it and chooses "Convert to Symbol". Any stick figure animation he makes can be set on different levels, getting harder each time. He goes through victim, killer, and BEAST before settling on "The Chosen One." The figure pulls its hands toward its chest and burns the box surrounding him with a fireball. It grabs a scroll bar but Noogai3 opens a library filled with weapons. Noogai3 gets an axe from there but The Chosen One throws it at a damaged scroll-bar. Noogai3 then gets a shotgun and chooses "Aim and fire." It starts shooting The Chosen One. The Chosen One avoids the attacks and smashes the gun, but Noogai3 sets in a rocket launcher and a pistol. The Chosen One starts using his laser vision and destroys not only the guns, but starts destroying the Flash interface itself. Some timeline frames (a reference to the first video) fall onto the stick figure, but he destroys them using his fire breath. The stick figure then breaks the library window and escapes onto the desktop. Noogai3 minimizes the window and comes after him. The Chosen One then goes in the Recycle Bin and throws out three files labeled "junk", "crap" and "crappy junk". Then he goes to a text file (songlist/Notepad Document) and rips it up. He flies up through a word document (file:requiredessay), jumps onto the Firefox icon, and propels himself down to a data cabinet, waking up Mozilla Firefox in the process. The Chosen One opens the cabinet and begins rustling through it, but Mozilla Firefox breathes fire on him. He avoids it, but it burns up the cabinet. Mozilla Firefox lunges at the stick figure but lands in the Recycle Bin, waking up AIM. Mozilla Firefox bursts out of the Recycle Bin resulting in him destroying the bin and releasing the deleted files such as "junk" & "crap", but The Chosen One freezes it. AIM jumps up to Windows Media Player and fires a few song notes at the The Chosen One, who grabs one (yellow note) of the song notes and throws back, causing AIM to jump into Paint. AIM grabs two of the paint brushes (green paintbrush and yellow colored pencil) and The Chosen gets a brush (red pen), as well. At this time, Noogai3 signs on AOL Instant Messenger and talks to Programmer021. AIM and The Chosen One fight on top of The Animator's chat bar. He talks to Programmer021 and asks him how to beat the Chosen One while the stick figure and AIM are fighting it out, even waking up Adobe Photoshop 4.0 by the ball of Game Maker (suddenly disappeared after it fell)) at one point. Adobe Photoshop died and hit the other icons from such as My Documents, My Videos, DivX Player, Wacom Tablet, QuickTime Player, Local Disk (D), Windows Media Player (which was used earlier,) shortcuts and waking up the icon. The DivX Player icon hit QuickTime Player icon to the AIM chat (on top). Before the programmer can say his how to beat him (to delete file from library of Flash but not successful), the icon of Windows Media Player hit the e of Internet Explorer 6 (that went on top of Local Disk D: icon), hit the globe (went to Game Maker text and two painting tools where on the Firefox text) went to Firefox/Game Maker text (Globe at game maker text gonna fall), the DivX Player icon is at the Firefox icon. The Chosen One picks up the window and smashes it into AIM, destroying the window in the process, taking icons of DivX Player, Painting tools (except for red pen) of paint, Windows Media Player to the Macromedia Flash 8 text, even hit iTunes 4. He also destroys the Flash icon by burning it. Noogai3 clicks on AIM and chooses "Send to", revealing the options "Graveyard" and "Heaven". My Computer appears and starts whacking The Chosen One with a mouse. The Chosen One uses his fire breath at The Computer but The Computer blocks it with a "firewall" while at this time Noogai3 gets the avast! Antivirus program. My Computer starts blocking The Chosen One's attacks, but the stick figure takes his mouse off, so The Computer starts shooting compact disks at the stick figure. The Chosen One throws back several disks back at The Computer, freezing it and allowing him to reach the start menu. He then eats some icons of help and support, search, run and getting the "Turn Off Computer" button. He tries to press it but he causes the Avast Antivirus program to detect him while saying: "CAUTION! A VIRUS HAS BEEN DETECTED." Miniature lighting bolts start to get him, The Chosen One tries to fight back and even using his laser vision and fire breath, however the miniature lighting bolts catch him and then the trusty chest from the Avast Antivirus program successfully catches him. After that, The Chosen One was forced to be Noogai3's popup blocker.
- This is the first flash movie to have a talking program (the avast! Antivirus). The next one would be Clippit a.k.a. Clippy from Animator vs. Animation III.
- The iTunes 4 was a non-moving icon.
- This is a short appearance of Programmer021 in the AIM Chat.m
- The Ball of Game Maker, red pen of Paint and the Tablet of Wacom Tablet disappeared after they fell.
- Papers from My Documents fell to the text and My Computer. Video clips from My Videos went to Wacom Tablet Text and one went to My Computer.
- This is the last movie with sound effects from Pink Army.
- This is the first movie with sound effects from Animator vs. Animation.
- It took place in Windows XP.
- The video got 2 remakes, a HD One, and one with music performed by members of the London Philharmonic Orchestra.
- The text of Adobe Photoshop 4.0 is Adobe Photoshop 7.0.
- In the Start Menu in Internet, Mozilla Firefox is there undefeated, but in recent programs, there is Mozilla Firefox too, but frozen.
- Before The Chosen One jumps to Mozilla Firefox, There was a shortcut
- Before AIM got the Hammer from Game Maker, The Game Maker dosen't have a shortcut.
- When Mozilla Firefox destroys the recycle bin the "Crappy junk" does not come out.
- The pen of the Wacom Tablet and a few shortcuts dissapeared after the AIM chat destroyed.